Skip to main content

Miss Professor

Every often I start talking about most random facts. I was pointed about that a few times and I wish I had a real valid explanation for it, but I don't. Sorry! Is this randomness that reflects on some of my other actions too. Like for example going searching for something and end up buying exactly the opposite of it. In this post I'm not gonna say what was I looking for as I'm already embarrassed as it is, but I will show you what this whole search turned into. Oh right, in buying this cute baby-doll type dress from Apple May. New item? Not by far... Mesh? Nope, flexible skirt!! But who cares! It's great just as it is and I couldn't ask for more. Plus where else am I gonna find such awesome suspenders?! LOL





Outfit:
Apple May Design - Professor - L$225
Nails:
[Princess] Nails - L$0
Hair: 
(r)M ~ Hair No.20 ~ (red) Mint 1L (Nearly Free)


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍