Skip to main content

Let The Wind Blow

I've never been to Beppu before, but I saw it on Gogo's blog and went there for a walk before it's closing up, as I read it will. It's a sort of a Japanese Mall decorated for Autumn season, very colorful and yet looking pretty lonely... indeed. Is just how I feel nowadays, so having it as background for my pictures kinda transgress my state of mind, my emotions. I must admit I'm not finding myself in a good place at the moment, but problems come and go, time goes by, even when it shouldn't and life goes on. It's probably my fault for not involving more into the stuff I like and enjoy and keep stumble across the things that hurt or make me feel miserable. As in everything, it takes lots of exercise, practice to get where I really should be. It is a must though, because my knees won't be able to endure much longer...

Visit Beppu>>> here




The Ensemble:

♣Skin♣ .::Mother Goose's.:: Linda
♣Hair♣ =DeLa*= "Lana" Blacks and White - here
♣Outfit♣ ::HH:: Hucci V-Neck T-Shirt - Moonglow - here
- Jeans Hotpants - MidBlue - REDGRAVE/ Thanks Emilia for redelivery - here
JusTice Sneakers_BLACK by BLK2.0 - here
♣Accessory♣ .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package - here




Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍