Skip to main content

Bones Queen (20 Personal Questions MeMe)

Since I've set my mind for some magazine covers type projects, I've composed this special pictorial accompanied by an interview (in this case a MeMe) including twenty personal questions related to my Second Life. I really like taking things on higher levels when I have time, mood and inspiration for it. Enjoy!

Titzuki Yuitza: aaww you cute! like a swan from that ballet
MiRaJe: aha ty
MiRaJe: I'm the Bones Queen
MiRaJe: 'cause clearly I have many skeletons in my closet
Titzuki Yuitza: really?
MiRaJe: judging by my SL past.. yeah
MiRaJe: I used to 'kill' lots of boyfriends
Titzuki Yuitza: ahahaahah so you meant many boners in your closet :D

"We only have two lives to live."
  

1. When and how did you discover Second Life? 
I have discovered Second Life in December 2008. It was my sister’s birthday and I was watching the news and they were presenting this virtual world/game and it intrigued me.
2. Did you know about virtual worlds before or was this your first experience with them? 
Virtual worlds… Well, I knew and played games like The Sims or The Grand Thief Auto (both similar with the use of an avatar). But, at that time I never tried an actual online virtual world. 
3. Has Second Life met your expectations?
Yes. Second Life has proved to be more than what I was expecting when I first logged in. If I was expecting something at all. At that time I wasn’t giving much thought about it. I just knew I want to try it.   
4. If you could teleport back to the first ten minutes of your avatar’s Slife, what would you tell yourself?
“Girl, please try to take things slow, serious and never put yourself in any humiliating posture!”
5. How long did it take you to master avatar flying and driving vehicles in-world?
Flying was pretty easy and so exciting! I remember now that the ability to fly was one of the main reasons I wanted to join SL. Now about vehicles… I think, even if I tried and tried, I will never master that. It’s something I always regret not being able to do.  I can ride bicycles though. 


6. Do you have a mystery alt?
Yes. I do have one. I was using it to spy on my not so faithful SL boyfriends/husbands/lovers. I know it’s stupid, but if you don’t watch your back, even in a virtual world, no one will. Still, I’ve realized that lately, I didn’t need to do that, didn’t have to log into my alt. Basically because I don’t trust anyone anymore (regarding the so called love slife field). 
7. Is your SL avatar a reflection of you, or someone you wished you could be?
I like to think that it has a little resemblance with my real figure, but sure much more enhanced and close to perfection. Thus meaning it’s more someone I wished I could be. At least on the physical appearance. The personality is all mine. The real me. 
8. Is there an individual you met in SL that inspired you in your RL? How?
There are many of my friends that inspire me every day with their life stories. But, a true inspiration for me is my friend Naughty (SL), Lissa (RL). I think of her as my sister and love her to bits. She’s a strong and beautiful woman inside and outside. Each time we are together or we chat, I learn something new from her. 
9. Do you feel it is easier to create stronger bonds/relationships with people you meet in-world as opposed to the real world?
I don’t know if it’s easier, but it can sure happen if you meet quality people. People you can relate to and people you can establish a certain connection beyond time and space. I find it easier to open up to people at the safety of ‘behind the screen’. I am a pretty shy person most of the time.
10. Did you ever imagine or believe people could fall in love with someone they never met before Second Life?
Yes. I think there were other virtual ways people could communicate and fell in love, such as mIRC or Yahoo Messenger for example. 


11. How has your perspective of dating changed (or not) since you started playing Second Life?
Not, in terms of dating someone from Second Life in real life, because it has never happened. However, about dating in-world, yes. I have learned that appearances can be deceiving. I have learned that people will lie to your avatar’s face without ‘blinking’. Therefore, now I am more careful and I try not to have high expectations or keep them as low as possible. It’s hard, but it’s something you learn from experience. 
12. How has your perspective of employment changed (or not) since you started playing Second Life?
It has changed. I’ve learned that I can have cool and lovely bosses! I’ve always loved my jobs as hostess or photographer in-world. It is so much different than real life. 
13. Name three things in both your lives that overlap each other significantly.
My love for fancy shoes. My adoration for the Ocean. My passion for photography. 
14. If you could live your life more immersive in a virtual world, would you? (Kind of like the Matrix)
I think I would. Even if a virtual world has its own constrains, limits and it’s not completely perfect I wouldn’t hesitate to try. After all, I think it’s where the whole world and humankind is heading. Still, nothing as of yet compares to the real world.
15. How do you think behavior changes for people if they’re in-world vs. in real world?
Well, people in-world are less serious than they probably are in real world. I’ve seen many taking Second Life as a distraction or just as a joke. They are lacking or show no respect for the other users. That’s why I’m a lioness, I like to hunt. I like to hunt quality people and quality characters. For the griefers, there’s this block list… 


16. How has Second Life consumerism changed your perception of spending habits, the value of money, the need to be “bleeding edge” with fashion?
Oh man… this is killing me really. I am a spender in both lives. I always like to stay in trends and be as fashionable as possible. That’s why I’m mostly broke. But, hey! We only have two lives to live!
17. Do you think virtual worlds like SL drive and redefine human interaction or do they narrow and limit it?
No, surely not narrow nor limit it. I have friends all over the world. This could have never been possible without the existence of Second Life. I’m really grateful for that. Besides, the interaction and connections via. SL, even if they can be harder to establish, they are much more profound in my opinion. 
18. If technology progressed tomorrow to allow you to send emotions to people the way you’d send text or voice messages, would it enrich your SL experience or infringe on it?
It’s a nice thought to be able to send emotions. I feel like that is already happening with the people I care about. It’s surely enriching. 
19. Name three skills you attribute to having learned or honed in second life alone.
Teleporting. Zooming (perving). Couple dancing. 
20. If your grandkids googled your Second Life Avatar’s name, would they be intrigued, disgusted, proud or something else?
Oi! I had my ups and downs I will admit it. Many times people attributed me a certain reputation which could or couldn't have been proven to be right. Regardless, for my last few years in Second Life, I think my grandkids would be intrigued and surely proud if they were to discover my avatar’s name one day. 


 Credits:
*
Tee*fy Tiffany Bodysuit White Collabor88
^^Swallow^^ Septum Ring Gold TDRF
Label Motion - Whisper (Poses) Set TDRF 
*
*May's Soul* Bone headpiece gold The Countdown Room
r2 A/D/E tokime[white sheer] (Dress) Collabor88
::HH::Hucci Verdun Sandal - Moonglow Collabor88
*
BLOKC Freebie - Nude Coordinates (Top&Skirt)
-LpOca-Steampunk Mesh Set (Necklace&Earrings)
Stoat Fur Wrap 
*
BabyDoll. Hunt Item TLL (Fur Jacket)
.::Pink Sugah::. Spice Up Your Life - Baby (Dress)
HOLLY NUDE AMARIE HEELS Fi*Friday


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍