Skip to main content

The Fog

I always feel like, somebody is watching me... Or is it just me being paranoid? Nah! It's nearly Halloween, that's what it is. This ensemble gives me such a careless, free, baby doll sweetheart vibe and she's literally not bother with the Grim Reaper following her. She's so like: who's this f*ing weirdo behind me? Back off dude before I kick your ass!  


¬Hair¬

TRUTH VIP December - Tinsley

¬Make-up¬

Chewingum Eyeliner HALLOWEEN GIFT

¬Body¬

Chewingum BODY OIL eBODY REBORN 

¬Outfit¬

Roslyn. Renata outfit. black

VonFyrsten 701 Smooth Sway, Outfit (Heels)

M.BIRDIE / Vonia look. Shoulder on Jacket5

¬Accessories¬

`M.BIRDIE / Vonia look. Hat1

TEINEI STORE - ZURI NECKLACE - FULL PERM

¬Décor¬

#Grim Reaper Statue (Fogger on/off)

See  you soon!

Miraje
🤍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Coco And Bubble Dress

I was really missing a little black dress ensemble. I find this dress so chic and it goes perfect with the glitter sandals. I feel that this is the perfect way to go out looking absolutely fabulous! *.*Hair*.* RAMA.SALON - Jenny Hair ' Naturals Pack ' RAMA.SALON - Jenny Hair  Styler HUD *.*Ensemble*.* *COCO* _Gift_BubbleHemMiniDress_Glitter N-core BIAH Glitter "FatPack" Group Gift *.*Accessories*.* * yoyo9 * Laver9 round sunglass hive // cola & ciggies . red cola See you soon! Miraje 💟

There's A Liru In The Closet

I cannot explain how happy I am to be able to finally blog these pictures. I have been wanting to buy the Liru Avatar in ages! Surely, always something else was needed and I couldn't put it together to complete my dream. But with a little sweat and work I've purchased this amazing anime cutie pie avatar! Liru, is a cartoon character from Magical Pokaan, very playful and funny. She's a werewolf and has great fantasies about the boy she wants.  She's also very smart and likes to read books.. at least when she's not out hunting or taking a nap in a strange spot. This time I sent my favorite cartoon character to a fairy tale place, where visions are transformed to reality. Welcome to Mysterious Dream ! *I've decided not to transform the post into an article anymore only because I get it people are mainly interested in the pictures than my continuous babbling (blame it on my writer profession). I want to make my visitors happy and ke...

The Horror Movie

HALLOWEEN ....You're IN A HORROR MOVIE  (first 10 people to the left on your profile) 1. Decides the creepy house is safe: Rock Nansen 2. Screams like a baby:  Cazzy Halasy 3. Scares you as a joke:  Laciecamell 4. The first to go missing:  Mrs.   Francine Charron 5. The first to go insane:  Mrs. Jaleighse Alexander 6. Murdered saving you:  Selmita Doran 7. Has your back no matter what:  Tiffany Hausner 8. Survives by faking dead:  Lady Eboni 9. Has a solid survival plan no one listens to: Bif Bilasimo 10.Is really the killer: Autumn Xomotron  *Suggested by  Abel Streeter Crow   *P.S. Sorry guys and gals on my list... it's just an imaginary scenario. Feel free to create your own list and share the link, so we all enjoy! Merry Meet! MiRaJe ♥