Skip to main content

Bring Me Light

Hey birdies! It's been a while, OMG seems like forever. I hope you are having a good Summer, enjoying the things you like most. I am so excited I have finally got into possession of this amazing Giraffe Chandelier. I remember seeing it somewhere, but it was quite expensive and I didn't want to pay that much at the time. Luckily, after scrolling a little on Marketplace, I got it for a really good price. Happy days!

////Outfit\\\\

{Le'La} Adiratna Dress

: CULT : Clio Fatpack

////Tattoo\\\\

:: ANTAYA :: Metallic tattoo "Avgi" FATPACK 

////Prop\\\\

Magnetic - Giraffe Chandelier

See you soon!

Miraje
🤍



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ripped

Hey birdies! I am currently wondering around the 11:11 SALE Event trying to find some good items as they can be up to 50% off. I am sporting this little ensemble, a bit edgy, a bit sexy, a bit exposed and a bit ripped, but absolutely fab! Oh btw, this shade of green is so trendy at the moment and I love it. ¬Hair¬ [RA] Audrey Hair - Blondes  ¬Make-up¬ VEXY / DREAMY MAKEUP COLLECTION (Lelutka EvoX) GIFT YRGLD // Edgy Lashes // EvoX ¬Nails¬ Malow :: Velvet - Nail Set - GIFT ¬Outfit¬ [ADD]  Joane Set - Group Gift No Cabide :: Crazy Nurse Set *2022* (Stockings) [WellMade] Marilia Socks GIFT  EQUAL - Frankie Clogs WHITE (reborn) ¬Accessories¬ gawdsend. Definite GG bag  See you soon! Miraje 🤍