Skip to main content

Amore 💜💗

I was going through my Inventory as I have so many items that must be chucked away. It is like a never ending task, I can't seem to be able to put an end to it no matter how hard I try. However, I am very hopeful that one day it will all be nice and organized and all of the things will have their designated spot, so it will make it easier for me to find everything I need. Until then, let's just have some fun!


////Hair\\\\

[monso] Ribbon Hair GROUP GIFT

////Make-up\\\\

.Olive. the Velvet Lips - EVOX NATURALS 

////Dress\\\\

Belle Epoque - Lajosse - GROUP GIFT 

////Pose\\\\

mirinae: amore GROUP GIFT

See you soon!

Miraje
🤍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ripped

Hey birdies! I am currently wondering around the 11:11 SALE Event trying to find some good items as they can be up to 50% off. I am sporting this little ensemble, a bit edgy, a bit sexy, a bit exposed and a bit ripped, but absolutely fab! Oh btw, this shade of green is so trendy at the moment and I love it. ¬Hair¬ [RA] Audrey Hair - Blondes  ¬Make-up¬ VEXY / DREAMY MAKEUP COLLECTION (Lelutka EvoX) GIFT YRGLD // Edgy Lashes // EvoX ¬Nails¬ Malow :: Velvet - Nail Set - GIFT ¬Outfit¬ [ADD]  Joane Set - Group Gift No Cabide :: Crazy Nurse Set *2022* (Stockings) [WellMade] Marilia Socks GIFT  EQUAL - Frankie Clogs WHITE (reborn) ¬Accessories¬ gawdsend. Definite GG bag  See you soon! Miraje 🤍