Skip to main content

Exposeur On Suspension

Probably not many of you knew that in the past I used to do profile pictures in second life. I even had a photo studio. And for quite a long period of time it has been a great job and something I was enjoying doing. Sadly, when I took it further than I should, it has turn into something that disgusted me, going through some embarrassing experiences I don't even want to mention.
However, if one of my friends or someone that is nice enough asks me to do one I'll be glad to offer my modest service. I'm not a professional and I do not operate with Photoshop or any complicated program. I like to just add a bit of flavor to each pic, something to highlight the beauty in each person I know and meet.
Gladly, in-world, there are still very kind people that will run a free photo studio where everyone is allowed to come and do their thing. They are also very well equipped considering they sustain their location only by tips people choose to leave or if they do it at all. Such a photo studio you can find at Cyril Plage - Photo Square
I've been there already for a few times and I have to say it's lovely and friendly environment and lots and lots of props to choose from! So, I took a chance and did my pictures to promote my favorite pair of mesh jeans from {Mon Tissu}.






Clothing:
Top:      {Mon Tissu} Flirty Ruffled Top [rigged mesh]
Bottom: {Mon Tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans (mesh)
for more info and location follow the blog {Mon Tissu}
Shoes:   *G Field* Flower Pumps Eve (option without flower)


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍