Skip to main content

There's A Liru In The Closet

I cannot explain how happy I am to be able to finally blog these pictures. I have been wanting to buy the Liru Avatar in ages! Surely, always something else was needed and I couldn't put it together to complete my dream.
But with a little sweat and work I've purchased this amazing anime cutie pie avatar! Liru, is a cartoon character from Magical Pokaan, very playful and funny. She's a werewolf and has great fantasies about the boy she wants. 
She's also very smart and likes to read books.. at least when she's not out hunting or taking a nap in a strange spot. This time I sent my favorite cartoon character to a fairy tale place, where visions are transformed to reality.

Welcome to Mysterious Dream!








*I've decided not to transform the post into an article anymore only because I get it people are mainly interested in the pictures than my continuous babbling (blame it on my writer profession). I want to make my visitors happy and keep them satisfy by trying to come up with something new and fresh as much possible. So don't ever forget to stay tuned!

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

  1. Where are you get this?
    o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry part?! Fellow practicer of the Great Art!!! My, oh, my! I never thought I might see the day when I met a brother or sister of the Craft online looking for anime fanart!!! I always squeal like a fanboy when I meet a brother or sister, since it's so rare to find one as open as I about the Secrets! Merry Part, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry meet! And I'm glad to know you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍