Skip to main content

In Search For Hell

♪You get high, fuck a bunch of girls
And then cry on top of the world
I hope you, have the time of your life
I hope I, don't lose it tonight...♪

>>> watch here



Is that your girlfriend's bed?! Hahaha... 
Okay, okay, just joking. I really got inspired by Nicki Minaj's new video with all those unlikely matching colors and what not. In fashion it seems to be the way we're heading nowadays and I don't wanna make an exception. I wanted a very sexy little dress and with a search on Market Place I ran into this Baby Doll cutie mini dress from KIM. I mean, it's the second baby doll dress I have got this week.. just when I've changed my display name... what a shame! 
I got one of the new hairs from Magika, Today, and the pack with multicolored tones it's amazing. Lots and lots of choices to be made... 
Now the question remains: The boys always spending money on love?



Magika [03] Today - here
KIM- BabyDoll Champagne - here

*Them shoes are from ::HH:: Hucci and were a subscribe gift - not really 100% sure they are sold in store
*Skin is from .::Mother Goose's::. called Linda and you can win it at lucky letter board 




Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍