Skip to main content

Wrapped-up Little Duck


♫We were two little people wrapped up in this big ol' world
Drifting 'round in space out of place, just a boy and girl
Then you took my hand and made me a part of you
And I looked in your heart and saw all my dreams come true
We did the impossible♪

Watch >>> here

So.. this is my last week as single gal in SL. Saturday I'm getting married yayy! But stay tuned for posts as I'll try to fit them in between finding the dress and sending out invites and enjoy my bachelorette party on Friday. The outfit for today is something comfy and casual just perfect to wonder around in-world. The hair piece ribbon makes me feel like a little duck ready to be offered as gift. Hehehe




Pautina headband *coquettish ribbon*gift - here
Magika [03] Wait - here
Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Pure - here
Paperbag.These Old Jeans Light - here
[ glow ] studio Bird Necklace Duck - here
Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Gold and Lapis Lazuli - here
Wanda's Signature clutch * classy colorchange wallet - here
MooShooZ! Flats - Gold & White Satin - here

*The duck necklace is really gold even in this pictures shows as silver.. 
probably my graphic card playing games and I don't have time to re-do them


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍