Skip to main content

Moody Weather

Hi my birdies! I have been doing some more research and work and came up with another set of outfits. Most of the items are as you know group gifts or free. Some are really affordable prices and you'll love the quality. The looks are not really related in terms of appearance, but I was playing with my photo studio and added some weather effects like fog, rain and even snow.. brrrr :))

1.


2.


3.


1.
10 Lipsticks And 1 Cat Eye Makeup!
:: Miss Canning :: [Alpha Teeth]
:: Miss Canning ::Alicia[ Brand New Me] 
Pack jewellries - 3 - here

2.
(FREE) TCHUCA DESIGN LOOK  CUTe - here
Le Poppycock-*Ombrelle*-EMF Hunt - here

3.
:: Miss Canning :: [Marcella Hair] Copper Blonde GROUP GIFT!
:: Miss Canning:: [Monica Tops] +Lolas Tango Aplliers
:: Miss Canning :: [Tiffany High Waist Skirt] GROUP GIFT!
Miss LT Top NAILS - BOX - 2 colors/2 sizes

visit :: Miss Canning:: - here
You will love this shop - many, many great stuff to buy and group gifts


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍