Skip to main content

My Apartment

Yesterday, while I was dressing-up for going to the club, a guy popped-in on my platform. Said 'hi', I said 'hi', then he asked me if that's my place cause he usually goes to sexual motel (not sure what's that suppose to mean or be).. After a few more lines of chat, he asked me what I was doing there.. I mean: "Hello! this is my land!" You came uninvited and you're asking me what am I doing there.. Guess, this world is full of crazy peeps. My friends advice me to put on security, but I don't like that. Even if someone lands there by accident, I don't want him/her be ejected or sent to 'home'. I like to give all people the benefit of the doubt and don't get paranoid with every single one stepping to 'my door'. However, I cannot wait for the day I will be able to arrange my own cute apartment, just like the one in the pictures below and not living on a platform like a peasant, sleeping on grass :))) .. Dream on, Miraje, dream on...!








Hey, if I will have time, I will come back to this post for credits... I admit I was too lazy to complete them. Don't hate me much!

Merry Part!
Miri ♦ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍