Skip to main content

I Can't Be Tamed

#452


The Shops! have started a new project and they are giving for free the mesh feet and hands. There's also developed a mesh head which will allow residents to add-on their favorite skin, of course, as soon as the skin makers will provide the appliers required. I think it's a bold move, but I believe in no time this will go viral and everybody would wanna own such enhancements. They have a very friendly use HUD that allows you to browse through all the attachments all in one. That's probably the best part. Now, we will only have to wait for the styles (in nails, gloves, tattoos etc.) and footwear to be launched, because as much fun and comfy can be, we can't run around bare feet for too long or on any occasion. 

P.S. I have to thank my friend Natasha for letting me know about this offer. Please forward this to your friends and let's all get fancy and fabulous!



~Skin~
The Shops  - Chanel (15)
~Make-up~
.:Glamorize:. Jaded Black Eye Makeup
~Hair~
little bones. Flower Door (Mousse)
~Body Suit~
~coepio~ Cute Body ~Group Gift~ 
~Accessories~
*May's Soul* Jungle scarf black panther RARE
*
~Hands&Feet~
TheMeshProject! (MeshFoot)(f) 'Mid' FREE
TheMeshProject! (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed'FREE
Gifts at The Shops
*
Pet: Enigma Inc [Tauntauns] - Taunling



Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍