Skip to main content

Dark Love

Hey birdies! It's been some days since my last post, but I will try be more active again soon... hoping rl will allow me that. There's lots of goodies out there and for the festive day of Halloween. I'm really starting to like this holiday and I might do more posts related to it. For today, we have a hubba bubba smexy leather dress that comes not in 2 options as you can see on marketplace but 3! It has also a simple version without the mask print. Plus it's a free gift! Yay
I was curious to try this free skin from !The Cat's Mew because it has pretty good reviews. The face is nicely done, but it does have a few flaws like some visible seams and weird shadows, but I am sure that if creator will work around it a bit more it will be a perfect skin to wear, especially for someone like me that likes a fair tone. Last but not least the shoes. They come with feet included and some interesting blending system of socks, therefore I could easily match the skin. I haven't done that in ages since I mostly wear slink, but I am always tempted to try new items. Only downside for them is that they look a bit small as dimensions, even if they come in multiple sizes those are to fit the ankle, but the shoes remain the same. Maybe I will need to review them on MP so the creator can include a re-size option. Still, all in all I'm very pleased with the result! Hope you like too. Happy free shopping! :)




~Skin~
!The Cat's Mew ~ Bekki! FREE
~Top~&~Bottom~
ShuShu DARK LOVE dress Halloween - mesh FREE
~Shoes~
LUCYSHOES - ASTER High Aqua FREE
~Accessories~
ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangles "Gold"
~Prop~
Victorian Gothic Flower Set @Cart Sale 

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍