Skip to main content

Shopping Spree

Oh dear! I feel like these days I'm on a shopping spree in Second Life. I've bought so many things and I really need to sort out my inventory because of the new major changes. Who will need default clothing anymore? Me? For sure I will not. I like so much the mesh body and how easily dressing-up has become. No more finding the perfect alpha to attach, it does it all automatically. This is a huge improvement. 

About the ensemble today, this jumpsuit from *COCO* is a very good quality one, even if it's a group gift, I love the color, love the texture and the fitting. I think I will be wearing this a lot. The sunglasses are super chic, you can find them at The Chapter Four. They are not cheap and they look amazing. I really liked the shopping bags, but they don't come as shown in the photo and the posing animation was not good, so I had to do a bit of twitches to get this result for the picture. Just in case you want to purchase them be aware that is only two bags that will attach on your right hand. The second set I had to copy/paste the bags to attach them to my left hand and another downside is that the HUD for changing texture works for all the bags at the same time. This means more copy/paste would be need to have a larger variety. 

Anyways, I hope you like it and stay posted for more to come. Kiss kiss!!




¬Top&Bottom¬

*BOOM* Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf Barbie - here

{TC}Ira fur jacket IV - here

*COCO*_Gift_DenimJumpsuit - here

*COCO*_Gift_OpenToeMules(Ivory)

¬Accessories¬

Dahlia - Carbon  - Sunglasses - Packaged  TCF

-Pixicat- Vintage.Camera (Star) - here

[Since1975] - Shopping Bag/HUD - here


See you soon!
Miraje♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍