Skip to main content

Going Retro

I've got excited for getting one sponsor. I used to have some sponsors for this blog, but since I've been away, obviously I lost all contact with them. I am not really looking for sponsors to be honest and that is the reason why I don't normally apply for them. But, I liked the clothes from Seniha.Originals and I just thought I could give it a try and I got approved. Still, to show my appreciation, I will also buy things from them. I don't want to be cataloged as a freebie hunter, because I am not. The freebie stuff you will see on my blog is destined especially to those that don't have money to invest in the game, don't have possibilities and so forth. I should know how it is because I was one of them. 


¬Hair¬

+Spellbound+ Jezebel // Blondes (not sure if still available)

¬Top&Bottom¬

Seniha. Dita Ruffle Top 

Seniha. Nina Culotte // Fatpack @On9

G&D Shoes Cloe extra color Lemon @On9 

¬Accessories¬

FAYDED - @On9 Balloons [gift] 

¬Food¬

Aphrodite Chocolate Bar @On9


See you soon!

Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍