Skip to main content

Light Like A Butterfly

I've got this hair on Marketplace because I needed a sleek, elegant style to go with the new Annie dress from Seniha. I've received a message from the creator if I could leave an honest review about the product. I can say, for me, it looks nice and it served the purpose of the general look for this particular ensemble. With the touch of the hairpiece I've chosen, I believe it does do the trick and I'd definitely would wear it again when occasion will rise. Besides, only thinking about the price you have to pay which is almost free, I cannot have any complaints, just be happy for the gift and send a thanks to the creator. 

¬Hair¬

rezology Butterfly 168 L$1

¬Dress¬

Seniha. Annie Maxi Dress // Fatpack @SENSE EVENT {tyvm Seniha}


See you soon!

Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍