Skip to main content

Over The Top

I am absolutely over the top in love with this sweet button toy poodle from *[Black Bantam]. I named him Ruby and the amazing fact about it is that I had my outfit ready before playing the gacha machine and I was wondering if I will get the coal one to match it. I swear I got it with just one play. That's why I love so much Stasey Oller's gacha machines, it's like they can read my mind!  


¬Hair¬

TRUTH VIP Yuko

¬Outfit¬

R.icielli - JOLINE Dress 

R.icielli - PHAEDRA Sandals and Over The Knee Heels

¬Pet¬

*[Black Bantam] My Dear Button Toy Poodle Boy Coal
@Vanity Event 3rd Round

See you soon!

Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍