Skip to main content

No Fame

For this post I got inspired from my oldest articles on this blog that I have been re-reading last night. I've realized back in the days I was actually pretty popular in my SL. (not the whole SL to be fair). I had lots of friends, I had a job, an on and off boyfriend and also I was an occasional photographer. I was inspiring my friends and my followers with my outfits and styles, so I got a little bit the taste of Fame. To be honest, I do regret those times. Like, SL was really able to bring people together for the long run, years and years. Now, I find it hard to even chat with someone. When I get an IM, I'm almost tripping in scare. I know it might sound funny, but it's how I feel lately. I so so wish to go back to how things were. Now, I feel like I literally have no fame, almost no friends, not too many followers, but I still have this blog which I think I will never give up, even if there will be just 2 people reading my articles :D. I know you must put lots of time and effort to build a name in SL, I wish I could have the means to do that, but, I guess I'll just have to settle for less and simply enjoy myself. It can't hurt, can it?


¬Hair¬

#taketomiWEST - Hanna - The Hills Kustom9

¬Outfit¬

Seniha. Olivia Set // Fatpack {tysm Seniha}
@UBER EVENT OPEN 25TH OF SEPTEMBER TO 22TH OF OCTOBER 

¬Accessories¬

[HC] Velvet Cat Ears (white)

=Zenith=Summer Rattan Basket (all Color) - RARE

¬Pet¬

*[Black Bantam] My Dear Button Toy Poodle Boy Coal

See you soon!

Miraje

Comments

  1. Damn it, my post has got lost in cyber space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RETYPED..


    Hihi Mira!

    Sadly, we cant go back in time. I too miss my second life and all the people that filled it.
    So I feel your pain but I have read each and every blog post when its arrived in my email and you have kept me up to the speed of second life and I thank you for that Mira. ♥
    See you on Saturday babe.
    Kisskiss ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍