Skip to main content

Flesh

Hey little birdies! It's been a month and I haven't got the chance to post something. But, I am back fresh and in flesh to deliver some new looks just for you. Because I haven't been active I've lost my sponsor, Seniha. which is sad, but it's life... So, I am thinking I will just be on my own and create the styles that I want without having to integrate a piece into my ensemble just for the sake of advertising it. I'm also a little bit sad because some of my old friends in SL have deleted me, but, again, it's life and I totally understand. I haven't really connect that much with them so they have every right to do so. Now, today we have a completely free of lindens ensemble composed with items from the lovely groups Scandalize. [COSMOPOLITAN]. and [Since1975]. I really like how it looks and it's an outfit perfect for the spring days and sunny vibes. I hope you'll like it! kiss♥kiss


[Outfit]

Free:

Scandalize. Elva. White 

G&D Pump Leopard Group Gift @[COSMOPOLITAN]

[Since1975] Medusa Earrings&HUD Unisex

Not free:

Skin: Flesh x Catwa&Omega: Quinn - Ginger @[COSMOPOLITAN]

=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Agathe" Blondes


See you soon!

Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍