Skip to main content

Cozy Mohair

Hello once again my birdies! You might be wondering how come I post so often nowadays, but truth be told, next month is going to be very chaotic for me as I have to move in RL and that is always a pain. So, between packing and boxing I've found time for some cute ensembles just in case I will be missing a little more than usual from SL. 
I don't get updates when COCO DESIGNS post new group gifts, but today I went there and when I saw this large mohair sweater I've instantly fell in love and I had to do an outfit with it. I'm pretty happy with the result even if I had to use some older items from my dusty inventory. I've also updated my CATWA head and MAITREYA body. That's another double trouble with the new updates, but somehow I've managed to work my way around the new HUD's and what not. Phew, SL is not as easy as it used to be, believe me you! 


🎈Make-up🎈

IVES. ravenous tint. (DELUXE) 'VIP' [150 $L to join group] {only lips}

🎈Outfit🎈

*COCO*_Gift_Cable Knit Mohair Sweater_Red 

[Sheba] Ellen Leopard Mules [Group Gift]

🎈Accessories🎈

*[Black Bantam] Sunlight Arrowhead Earrings (older item)

=Zenith=Summer Yoga Bag - RARE (older item)

See you soon!

Miraje 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍