Skip to main content

Genus Baby

Hey birdies! I've finally gave in and bought a new head for my avatar. After using Catwa for as long as I can remember, I thought it would be nice to have a Genus head as I can see lots of creators are promoting their items mostly for these type of heads (especially skins and make-up). I can't say I am super thrilled, maybe because it's all new to me, but I can see it's big difference between Catwa and Genus. Mostly on using the HUD's, Genus is not very user friendly, you really need to focus to find the things around, (I still didn't find how to remove a layer without scraping and wiping everything out, then having to start all over from skin, lashes etc.), it does glitches on animations, so you can be left with your tongue out and try to find a way to put it back in :)). Well, it's still early,  I will give it time to learn everything, I'm sure it has great potential for the future. Meanwhile, I will keep using Catwa for the most part, but it's nice to have a change once in a blue Moon. 


¬Body¬

GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap

#PUMEC  -  AURORA - APRIL (N) - SKIN (Genus)

¬Outfit¬

MOoH! Sylva outfit 

*COCO*_Gift_Croc-EmbossedLeatherBoots_Champagne

See you soon!

Miraje 🤍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍