Skip to main content

Love To The World

Even though I've quit my job in RL, in the end I had a wonderful evening all thanks to my adorable and lovable friends in SL. They had prepared for me (Sumi and Bif) a surprise belated rezzday. Not for one second was I aware of this and it boosted my mood up instantly knowing what great people are out there in the world, people I've never seen or met face to face in my life, but people that love and respect me more than those who got the change to experience the real life me. Without lacking modesty or sound to be bragging I am a loving, caring and good responsible person and what happened to me in RL, I surely didn't deserve. Regardless, I won't hate, I won't curse and will refuse to transform myself into a monster... (only a little monster hehe)
I choose to be happy and send Love to the world. My SL love told me last time we talked and eventually went separate ways:
mevikoo: oh okay miraje every bad you have done
mevikoo: i forgive you
mevikoo: again god bless you miraje 
And I fully take responsibility for what I've done as in this case it was my mistake. But, if the person I love the most in my second life can forgive me, I can forgive as well the ones treated me bad in my real life. 



God bless us all and God help us all!

Thank you so much again and again 
to all my friends and people gathered at this party:
Naughty, Bif, Sumi, Peilten, Kenny, Francine, Drift, Gambit, 
Euk, Kath, Beautiful, Bliss, Angel, Raven, Boy
and everyone else I forgot to mention.





I Love You All Too!




Merry Meet!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍