Skip to main content

Ayo Angel

Ops! Valentine's Day has passed and I didn't keep my promise to post some goodies before. To be honest, all blogs were so full of it that eventually end up doing my head and I've completely refused to even put up with everything. I'm a person who's eternally in-love, so for me everyday it's special. It's not all about having someone to love, you can love your friends, or love your pet, love your b.f.f, your baby or love the new day when the Sun is up. Love nature, love music, love to dance or love to be free and love to be who you are. There are so many ways of loving that it doesn't need to be a certain one. What I'm saying might sound like a single person's cliche, but trust me, from my experience, sometimes it's better to let go and enjoy life and simple things. Love the way you want and always be an angel of love for those around you. 





Lo*momo GroupGift (Nov, 2012) Setaria Hair - here
Lo*momo GroupGift (June, 2012) Premier Dress
Mstyle KAI Slings - <3 Valentines Subscriber Gift - here
*BOOM* Valentine's Day Gift! Erinyes Wings (Cherubim) - here
-.label motion.-My Mobile Phone L$1 - here



Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍