Skip to main content

Femme Fatale

I'm sensing I've start an addiction for Al Vulo skins. Last three rounds at TDRF, I've got them all. This is helpless! But they are so fabulous how will I be able to ever resist? I must give them lots of credits as they're maybe one of few that have dark/blond eyebrows optional, eyes, sculpt eyes, mesh eyelashes, cleavage, plus the appliers for Lolas Tango implants (skin+nipples). I would say it's more than a complete set one can ask for. I've put together three rather different outfits special for this Femme Fatale Fairy skin.  Can you guess which one's my favorite? ^.^





:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Femme Fatale Fairy TDR ] - here
 =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Cher" Browns - here
coldLogic dress - anniversary gift.2013 - here
Atooly Hunts - Torn Between #14  Tattoo - here
3. +Half-Deer+ - Whip Cream Ring - here
%.:EC:. Box Ysaline Heels - here





::Exile:: Crazy in Love: Blacks - here
~Sassy!~ Simply Ravishing - Mon Amour Hunt Gift (Normal Version) - here
[HG] Hoodie Cardigan Male - here
.:Useful Things:. suspenders pants mesh grey - here
*RibboN*sheepskin boots (Brown) - here





>TRUTH< Hollana -  black & whites @Collabor88 - here
~Sassy!~ Simply Ravishing - Mon Amour Hunt Gift (Tango Version) - here
JD - Group Gift - Deviant Salmon - here
*MM* Chunky Heart Necklace (Color Change) - here




Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍