Skip to main content

Over And Over Again

I remember the day you left
I remember the last breath you took right in front of me
When you said that u would leave
I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you or say anything
But I see clearly now 
And this choice I made keeps playing in my head
Over and over again

Watch >> here


Oh my dear birdies.. Such a sad day for me. It seems that my life decided I should keep losing and losing things until.. well.. it's nothing left to lose. I want to apologize in advance to all my readers, as this might be not a last post, but after this I may not be able to post for a certain period of time. Just be kind and bare with me. I'm sure I'll be back on a sunny day. Meanwhile, my only advice I can think of at this point is: always think twice (or 100 times) when making a decision and try to love more, it's good for the soul.  

I'm gonna miss everybody:)♥






Skin ~ Glam Affair - Margot - America 03 @Collabor88 - here

Hair -LaViere- Gisele Blonde @Collabor88 - here
Top .:villena:. - studded sweater black - here
Pants ~ EvuzaCustom_BlackCross - here
EvuzaBELT_PARISbrown*
Bandana-PARISChiCRed*
WALLETCHAIN_GOLD*
*All accessories are special designed to work with Evuza Pants




Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍