Skip to main content

Waiting For Tonight

After a long journey of more than three years (for me) and five for Tiffany's Night Club, on Sunday was the last party. I can't even count how many good memories I had there; the laughter, the joy, the excitement, the comfortable feeling of belonging and having a place you could call home. Which for many of us it kinda was. I will remain forever thankful to miss Sumi Toshihiko, the owner and founder of this club. In a way, as friend of mine would say, it is an end of an Era. 
Luckily, the name of it will still continue, but in a brand new format. Tiffany's have been re-opened and the new owner, Francine Charron, describes it as: ''an elegant club with relaxing soul, modern jazz and smooth tunes''. You will find there a very pleasant atmosphere, perfect for a date with your partner or even for going meeting new people. Dress code is required, but I think it's worth the while since you'll get a very nice experience as you'll dance the night away.

Welcome to new Tiffany's Elite!


*I must add that I will be hosting there on every Tuesday, 
so if you want to meet me and the rest of the crew, please feel free to join us








Merry Part!
Miraje ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍