Skip to main content

Ariel And The Cute Lobster

Zuki came with a rather unusual idea of a photo session. Him and Jade impersonating cartoon characters from 'Little Mermaid'. Sure thing, Jade was Ariel and Zuki.. well, the cute lobster, more or less. (At first looked kinda scary, but shhh). Pictures cannot translate the fun we had because of his crazy, hectic, hilarious moves.. especially when posing like a total diva. But just so you know, this lobster has little heart attached.. awww. Here are the best captures :)) Enjoy!





On Zuki
The Actual Look:
Red Lobster Avatar - here

On Jade
Suggested Items To Get The Look:
Magika After - here
-Nemezi- Glossy Red Gifty - here
Peqe - Pisces Jumpsuit (mesh)_Emerald - here
~Soedara~ Gold Face Chain Captured - here
[7891.] Swell Watch Set - Silver - here
HOLLY MESH BROWN POCAHONTAS HEELS - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍