Skip to main content

How Bizarre

Because I was in a cheeky state of mind, I thought this post should be a really odd/funny one. I've opted for a strange environmental lightning to get the stormy rain effect and juggled some... balls, while struggling to hold the huge watermelon umbrella and sticking my tongue out. I think watermelon colors make a great pattern for wardrobe or objects. As for the polka dots, I don't know why, but it seems like they could never go out of style.. like ever. The top and pants are old 'fashion' SL clothing which was a bit weird to wear. I got so used to mesh.. However, some items, if they have great textures, they are still wearable nowadays.

*Sadly I've discovered that only certain sims have shadows enabled as they run on certain simulators.. Too bad, because there are lots of awesome places that are perfect setting for pictures. 




.::Mother Goose's::.Alison_LB Skin - here
Acorn HUNT - Amacci Eyes - Emerald - here
Baby Doll Pink Polka Dot top - here
[::IMP TAIL::] {Jeans~watermelon} - here
NINETY POLKA DOTS - here
D&Doll Valentine Gift 2013 - here
..::D.::.. Let's Play? (Tattoo Gift) - here
*
Pearl Necklace Freebie (bx) with Animation - here
*:*Precious*:* Watermelon Umbrella - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍