Skip to main content

Do What You Want

I could be the drink in your cup
I could be the green in your blunt
Your "pusha" man, ya I got what you want
You wanna escape all of the crazy shit
You're the Marilyn, I'm the president
And I'd love to hear you sing, girl
Do what I want
Do what I want with your body♫♪



Her:
Exile::Counting Stars Natural Fusion 2 - here
---->Nerdgasm {Black} Glasses - here
*
.S&C. Batwing Top - Geek 
- Quintessencia - Milena Leopard Print 02 Pants Mesh  - at SIS - here
*
LavandaChic*Sweet Escape Recorder *Esclusive SIF- - here

Him:
SOVI3T * Nerd Glasses Classics - here
Legal Insanity - Tshirt dope - here
Apple May Designs - Low Rise Emo Pants - Black - here
BMC SNEAX ONE BLACK PACK SLX - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍