Skip to main content

Snowflake Melting

The Sugar Garden has a new group gift in store for V.I.P members: Snowflake Skin. It is very suitable for this time of year, very light tone, a little redness on the nose, really adorable! It also has various options like with or without: cleavage, teeth, soft or toned body. If you are already a member hurry and grab it. However, if you're not, for joining the group you have to pay a fee, but it's worth considering how many gifts you get! 



Her
.tsg. Snowflake - V.I.P Skin Gift November 2013 - here
T.D.P.H.2 -#25- *Epic* Bombastic Sleepy Neko Set - here
.tsg. Princess Socks - Sheer White @Kustom 9 - here
.:MC:. Ankle Boots - here

Him
Eros Mesh Avatar Special Version TDRF - here
Mesh Men Skinny Jeans - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍