Skip to main content

Bummin' It

I have been pretty lazy past days and didn't feel like composing a 'wow' ensemble. However, I was lucky to get more of the gifts from The Chapter Four and a few things I wanted to buy. Yayy! I must say I am very happy I've finally found some good brown eyes, and they are mesh! I think I was never impressed by brown eyes in SL because they weren't so nice and visible as these are (and I admit I never ever liked mesh eyes). The great part is that they're one of the many gifts. So, if you like to wear brown or black eyes, hurry to get them!!


~Eyes~
*(OO)*YUKI_Jela Gift Eye TCF
~Hat~
AMITOMO.PILLBOX HAT C: TCF gift
~Hair~
Moon{Hair}. Cult Division - Deep Ombres (2hairstyles/pack) TCF
~Top~
*COCO*_Gift_HighNeckCropTop(Red) TCF
~Bottom~
Apple May Designs - Bummin' It - Blue *For Her*
**Limited time weekly pricing. 25L sale Ends 5/10**
~Shoes~
[NikotiN] SplitRock Heels (Grey) gacha TCF
~Accessories~
/ XIAJ / Super Ramyun Packet + TCF gift
/// offbeat /// nyanyanaya purses

Taxi to The Chapter Four


Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍