Skip to main content

Siamese

It's been a great deal of time since I've actually bought some home deco. But, for a few weeks I been itchy to buy this royal looking ottoman sit with the lovely, adorable Siamese cat sleeping. It is indeed a treasure and I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it. Now, about the ensemble, I'm super excited to wear the new shift blouse by Titzuki. The colors, the prints are unique and fresh looking. Besides it's a one size fits all type of mesh, so it makes it even more precious. Follow the link above to see the other styles available and hurry 'cause it's one day left for the half price promotion. I have to say something about the pants from .S&C. too. They always send pictures with new releases, but this is the type of item I know 100% I will buy it once I lay my eyes on it. I loved the idea to combine them with the high feet from SLink. Makes them look much more interesting. And last but not least, they come with a HUD for changing colors. That's just awesome!


~Hat~
*LODE* Headwear - Ooo (TCF 1st Year Anniversary) 
~Hair~
Moon{Hair}. Daydream - Deep Ombres
~Top~
titzuki : Shift blouse / Insert (on MP - here)
~Bottom~
.S&C. Malice Pants
~Shoes~
::HH:: Hucci Jacmel Pump - Prime Collection
~Accessories~
.Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (TCF Birthday Gift)
*
Feline Treasures - Sleep - Siamese b Fi*Friday


Merry Part!
MiRaGe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍