Skip to main content

Lookie What I Found!

Gotta love Brazuca, the official match ball for this World Cup! I'm so glad NS:: have created one for SL. Actually, you get two of them, both animated: one with a pose and the other with a dance included. I figured not to wear a related matching ensemble for this ball, nor posing with its pose, just because, you know me! I like to play and fool around .. always.. not always, but mostly. So yeah! For those inclined to dedicate more posts related to this world event, now you have another good reason!!


~Make-up~
Pink Acid Fruit Of Eden Lip Gloss - Berry 
(See my other blog for link)
~Hair~
ILLMATIC :: Count Contessa - Hilton (Past Fi*Fri item)
~Top~&~Bottom~
-LpOca-Spaghetti Cross Strap Dress
~Shoes~
Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels_Blue
~Accessories~
ZAROYA - CC Hoop Earrings, Gold
-Fox.Poison- Clear Glasses Gray
NS:: Brazuca Ball (Gift)
~Pose~
Overlow Poses - Gifts 2

Merry Part!
MiRaJe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍