Skip to main content

.:Vlada:.

I been meaning for a while to post about the Vlada skin from [PUMEC]. I think it's an awesome gift considering it comes with all appliers possible. Someone even complimented me at Hello Sunshine Fair saying it's perfect. I recently purchased loudmouth Brandee mesh lips and I'm wearing them for this post (only the lips though, not the teeth). I must admit I am a little disappointed about it. I thought if you have the right applier to match it with your skin tone, will look great. It doesn't. I tried multiple light settings, but the truth is you can still see the seams around it. Not to mention when using shadows and such it gets even worse. I'm a bit sad, though I do not want to make a bad review about them in the hope that I might have not done the adjustments properly. I will have to document more upon this subject and will let your know about the results. Also if you have any recommendations for me I'll be glad to hear them.

F.Y.I. If it looks alright in this photo, just know that it's edited. 



** [PUMEC] - .:VLADA:. - GIFT **

Merry Part!
MiRaJe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍