Skip to main content

All About That Bass

'All about that bass' by Meghan Trainor is one of my favorite songs these days. It promotes women with more round or curvy figure (such as myself included). Maybe it's not nice to dis skinny people, although they are generally the most judgmental when it comes to make comments, mean comments about the fat ones. Without my intention to offend anyone, from my life experience curvier persons are more good and have more soul than the others. Probably because some of the skinny ones love themselves more and care less about the others. Regardless, I think everyone should accept themselves for what they are and how they are. I remember in my early years of SL and even 'till pretty close to present, my avatar was pretty Barbie sized, if not sometimes looking almost anorexic. I'm not sure what was in my mind and why was I torture my appearance that much (size XXS or XS wtf?). Now it's gone slightly from S to M and even XL 'cause of my phat ass. I'm not sure which way is the right way, but I tend to love it more like this, even if it makes harder to dress on them mesh clothes. Beauty is sacrifice either way, ain't it?


~Top~&~Bottom~&Shoes
C&C Mesh - Zen Toxic~Shoes~
.tsg. Harness Bra & Panties
[Lady Fakessi].Dollarbie Acid Wash Jeans
~Accessories~
[SWaGGa] Sept 11th Snapback 
* S O R G O - BELL Shades / DARK
R.icielli - GEM WINGS Earrings
~Pose~
*EA* 5 Hot PinUp Poses

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍