Skip to main content

Wanted

Boo! Did you miss me? Soooooo, as Maxim Bady would say, after some multiple efforts with my good friend Bif to make my crappy PC get going nearly close to proper, I think we might have managed to make it work a little better than before. Thus, I may.. hopefully be able to do more pictures outside my studio, when I'll have ideas. For now, I came up with some sort of biker/gangster outfit... It's the pants' fault!! I love them <3. Location... Well, Nati took me there the other day, so I figured to go back and snap some pics 'cause I've already destroyed my Louboutins when she had the idea for a walk down to the root canals.. eww! Anyways I totally walked and owned it like a diva :D


~Make-up~
Pink Acid Overly Done - Fake Lips - Jam 
~Hair~
MOON{Hair}. Lunatic Fits - Group Gift ALL
~Top~&~Bottom~
*COCO*_BikerJacket_Black 
!(HR 3.0)! Meowww Crops (White) Fi*Friday
-Pixicat- Biker.Pants (Black) Kustom 9 
~Shoes~
*PROMAGIC* Zipper {Black-Gold}
~Accessories~
[SWaGGa] Sept 11th Snapback (BX)
*  S O R G O - WERS Shades / Bitum (SG) 
[MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/SNOW SILVER
::[ Mr.Poet ]::Wide Scarf (Free Gift) 
~Pose~
Label Motion - Zoe Poses 
~Location~


Merry Part!
MiRaJe ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍