Skip to main content

I'm A Barbie Girl

This post goes to all the haters in SL of Barbie Doll and Barbie look in general. Guess what guys and gals you can shove it somewhere if you hate it so much, because I really love it!
I can't say that my avatar is build and shaped by the original doll and maybe it doesn't have anything related to it. But I've posted here some shots where you can see me doing few activities and being proud to show off my tiny cut of tee with what else logo than: Barbie! Why? Because it's Second Life and it's possible.
Some people prefer bulky look like avatars for as they say they keep it real. Hey! For the record, this is a virtual world and even if it wants to re-create the world as real as the experience can be, it's still a world where you do not need to keep a diet and work out to fit in a pair of skinny jeans or some sexy boots. You just adjust your shape with few clicks and be as you want to be. No offence to those mentioned, but sometimes I set my avatar as a goal and as I wished I'd look like and it can be very motivating.


So, there I was here out fishing. Oh! Not fishing boys of course, but like fish from the ocean, lakes and so on. It is a hunt and they reward each catch with a small amount of lindens, thus it makes the activity even more appealing and also if you have nothing better to do or you want to socialize with new people around this world.
I do it as often as I can, but yeah it can turn boring at one point if you do not have enough patience, patience that is required in real life as well when you go fishing.



In this snapshot I was at Tiffany's. Even if it looks so I was not alone. In fact, this picture was taken so my friend Leo can see the mesh attachments (hair and shoes) I was wearing. As I mentioned in my previous posts, not everyone in SL can see the mesh items, so friends might miss your appearance if you keep on wearing stuff that for them will look like boxes or they can actually see you naked if you're not careful enough to add some undies. 
Probably looking too skinny here, but it can be cause of the resolution of the picture. My avatar is rather petite, but not tiny and not too slim either.


This last image shows me and Meviko sitting around in my beautiful garden and beach, which was set and arranged by Bif, the owner of the sim. I'm no talent in landscaping, but he has done an amazing job and when I first saw it I got tears in my eyes from being so so happy about it.


And at the end of the day I'll keep being a Barbie fan, but surely I'm aware that for real life Barbie should not be necessary a role model for young girls to follow in order to achieve her body dimensions or her outworldly beauty. But girls are girls and they are always allowed to like glitter and pink, curly long blond hair and light blue eyes. Who are those haters to stop us!

Barbie Rocks!
Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍