Skip to main content

Live music, coffee and ... New York

Going through difficult periods in my life have always tempted me to hide or find new activities to do. For most of them it means me alone. But, this time around I got an invite to an interesting location. Is not a secret anymore that my favorite city of all is New York, so anyone who will invite me to a place related to it, will have my deeply appreciation. 


Located to very detailed and well arranged sim, this Coffee shop is mainly a host to live music events, open mic and anyone who's willing to try playing some instruments. I have to admit I was very impressed by how it is decorated and by the peaceful and calm atmosphere it creates. Surely, I could spend there hours and hours without getting bored as it's so very relaxing.


This part is consisted by few couches and lounge chair to sit and enjoy the music by the fireplace. You can also read a book or just let yourself caressed by the warming sun rays coming through the big large windows. I'm personally attracted by high quality furniture in second life and this place has plenty of it. Which makes the experience way more pleasant. 


From the bar you can get coffee and cakes. My favorite was the cherry cake which comes on a plate with fork and eating animation. Sure enough there are also tables to sit at, having a drink, take your date to a chit chat or simply hang around by yourself getting lost in time and space, without being disturb.


Here is the stage on which the artists perform. There is a mic and a cello, but you can bring your guitar or whatever it is you're playing at. While I was there I got the chance to listen to a singer who arrived there thinking it's a live event going on. Sadly it wasn't, but he did play a few notes and tiny bits of well known songs and some that were wrote by himself, I guessed.. Not really sure though. But all in all it was entertaining. 


I had a great time at Trémolo and I promise to get back to this post with a link of the SLURL. Anyone who enjoys high quality places to visit should go at least one time for a visit. You can see displayed on the wall the calendar of events, so you'll find which to attend more easily.

*I have to thank Dark for inviting me to Trémolo and I'm pretty sure I'll pop-in there more in the future.

Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍