Skip to main content

"In Greece, you’ve guessed it, the women are sweet!"*

Finally happy to have completed another pack of snapshots for the next pictorial. It's amazing how you can be inspired in a glance by one particular outfit. I have to admit, this is not my personal combination, but I thought it's so sweet that it deserves a special attention. Boy! It was hard to put them all together! I'm used to find things much more fast and easy, but this wasn't the case.
Here I was challenging myself to find the C88 Camille Outfit which I saw on Juicy Bomb's blog. I just love her work and everything she posts and she has always been an inspiration for me, so I have to give her a big percentage of credit for making this post seeing the light.


After a long search for the things I needed to compose this look, the location came simple to my mind just by purchasing the Anchor necklace. Where is sunny, sea and warm? You've guessed it! In Greece!! So, there I was on this special island at Armenelos posing for my pictures. 


To make it a bit more interesting I used a Polaroid look-like editing, provided by www.picmonkey.com. It reminds me of childhood and how pictures used to be done at that time. I'm sure many of us have somewhere in small dusty boxes few Polaroid images from the past. 


I wasn't sure which sky setting to use.. day.. night.. sunset... anything in between... Too many choices really. So, I've gone with some of the most important phases of a day. As you can see starting from early morning to beautiful stellar night. Nonetheless, Greek style of design and decorations is very appealing, especially when it comes to provide a background. 


Describing now more the ensemble, as I was saying, it's composed from the C88 Camille Outfit, which is mesh all together: pullover and skirt. The shoes are from G-Field, named Strap Shoes "Alex" (suede pattern). I don't usually say it, but the hair is from LeLutka, also mesh and I was just dying to have it as it suits my style pretty much. Last but not least, the necklace is from .:Lil Things:. It was just 10L$, but in my opinion, it gave a nice touch to the whole appearance. 


In the end I would recommend you all to go buy this dolly-look outfit while it lasts at Collaborator88, for this special price. Also, make sure you visit the G-Field store as they have much more interesting and nice styled shoes, boots and many more for affordable prices too!

Hurry!! Hurry!!



Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍