Skip to main content

♪Can Ya Spend A Little Bit Of Dough On Me?♪

♪Can I get a little bit of L.O.V.E
Can ya spend a little bit of dough on me
Can I get a little big a ya T.I.M.E
Boy if you wanna make it
Could ya gotta give a little bit ...?♪

This post will bring front to front two opposite sides. One is the represented by the dough (money) I hold in my hands in contradiction with the fact that the clothes and accessories I'm wearing were totally free. So, question is: can ya make yourself look cool without spending cash in SL? Hell yeah! 
*(You just have to find a little bit of time to wonder around and have few free slots on your group list)

Pants: *.:: deeR ::.*  Mesh Baggy Pants (multi-texture) - Group Gift
[출처] FREE|작성자 뫼벨스
Tank: .:SS:. White Strawberry Tank - Group Gift
Ring: MA #14 - HANDverk
(*hint: look for a tiny M up on the ceiling attic)
Shoes: [privaaca] Hemp Sole Slip-On *Marine Stripe*
Glasses: TAH #37 - Loordes of London

Additional non-free items:
Clutch Bag - .:Fe Style:. The Glamour Hunt 22 - 10L$ (*hint: look for a purple envelope)
Hair          -  Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) *Blondes Dark - 295L$


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍