Skip to main content

Privy Girl (Episode 2)

Ready for another Privy Episode? This time around I have spotted a lovely girly avatar I want to show you. New to this article is the fact that I've recreate the look and even posted a picture of me and one in comparison, so you get the idea. I also added a list with the items so you can buy them if you wish. Few of them are the same as the original wears. 

Spotted: A certain Miss E. / Location: Sweet Island @ Korean Event
Identified items:
Hair - Lamb.Pearl (Mesh)  - Ombre & Root - 300L$
Pants - IMBUE. Studded Dye Shorts fire 155L$
(for LM to the store please contact me in-world)

Get the look:
Shirt - SLX 1085 Karma - Mesh Loose Tank Top - 110L$
Shoes - IMBUE Neesha Wedge Black - 325L$ 

(for LM to the store please contact me in-world)
Glasses - Lady Gaga Paparazzi Pack
alternative to that:
[SteinWerk] Mesh - Fabulous Mouse Glasses - 299L$
Necklace - Black Cross Chain - 10L$

Have fun shopping! 


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍