Skip to main content

Privy Girl (Episode 1)

I have an idea for a sequel of which protagonists will be interesting avatars I will discover in world. I'll name it "Privy Girl" as all will be done in secret, none of the actual names of the characters will be revealed. They are not aware they are being photographed and I prefer to remain that way in order to get for my readers some interesting poses and snapshots. 
I will also try, for at least one piece of their wardrobe, to identify the name of a product and its creator. I do not promise I will be as good as Sherlock Holmes, but I will do my best. For those remained unidentified I will make a list of suggested items to Get The Look.
I sure hope this will be fun for everyone. *Inspired by famous TV series Gossip Girl.

Spotted: A certain mister S. - location: Sweet Island @ Bombi Korean Event
Identified Item:
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Dragon (Mesh) - Blacks Pack


Get The Look:
Jacket - <kal rau> Casual Blazer_Brown - L$350
Shirt - **Gizza** Black Shirt Male - L$150
Pants - <kal rau> Blue Jeans_Mesh - L$380
Shoes - INDI Designs O'Reilly Dark Brown Shoes - L$350
Face Piercing - [SVT*] .:Black Widow:. Unisex - L$35 !!Promo
Necklace - S'Wear Dog Tags Necklace Raven - L$399
Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍