Skip to main content

Blue Days

I hope to get soon out of the studio and start exploring new destinations. As for this round of posts, my last ends in a blue note. I've joined the Toki D group and got this lovely turquoise polka dots Mari top. It is not a free join, but you may find it worth, because the clothes are very well crafted and nice fitting on avatar, so if they keep bringing nice gifts it sure is a good deal. Another remark I will make regarding this ensemble, you'll see me wearing flip-flops, something I totally avoid doing in SL. But this ones come with colorful nail polish and I find it really fun, plus they are very easy to adjust skin and such, not to mention they are free. 





The Ensemble:

*ARGRACE* Straw Fedora - Blue Hat - here
(TokiD) group gift (August 3) - here
FREExxYOMESHOUJOxx *zab flower*01 skirt [MESH] - here
[Mad Echo] - Nyantastic Short Nails - here
+9 Summer Crocodile Sandal(rainbow) FREE - here
+9 leather coin purse - Panda (spine) Free Gift - here
Ricielli Mesh - Cowride Tote Leather Bag (Love Mummy Hunt - Item#15) - here




Merry Part!

Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍