Skip to main content

I Miss Pink

There are some events rolling around these days.. so many, you can hardly keep up with them. Or, could just be me being too distracted with my personal issues. Either way, I got out, determined to do as much as I can from The Pink Ribbon Hunt. I must have rolled at about five or six stores. At two of them I couldn't find the symbol, so gave up easily. Sure enough, I went home to unpack the stuff, but surprise! I don't like the items! I'm really sorry and I kinda feel guilty to say it. I know they are free, I don't have any right to complain, but I wanted to at least present a few here for you guys. Unfortunately, I cannot do so, that unless I go hunt again and find some good stuff. Anyway, the main reason the hunts are actually made is for people to get to know them shops and stop have a look around and buy from the creators. I had a store in SL and I know how this works. So, I'm sorry but for now all I'm wearing from this hunt is My Pure Heart Necklace from Blah., which is sweet and beautiful. Anyway, don't get discourage and get out there and grab the things!





The Ensemble:

Hair: [e] Thrive - Essential Colors - @ Collabor88 NEW
Make-up: STAR - Rihanna Look 4 Lipstick Option - here
Outfit: Blah. My Cyber Love Dress (Pink/Aqua) - here
Accessories: Blah. My Pure Heart Necklace - here
[Mandala] Option Long Nails Set/Basic Skin  - here
Shoes: *GF* Open Boots "Vilda" Pink - here


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍