Skip to main content

London, Music and Cigars

The nights are getting a little chilly and the Summer is slowly fading, making room for the Fall to come. I have combined some great stuff, most of them again free ones or at super amazing prices. If you're heading for a beach party, going out for a tea with your friends or going shopping around the block, them three ensembles will sure be fit to wear. Just stay tuned for more to come! Uhh ohh, just before you're running out to get the items, don't forget to make some room in your inventory, you will so gonna need it!!


>>The Beach Party<<




The Ensemble:

[LeLutka] - TREND hair/Light Blond (Powder) - here
U.one Zara Cardigan - Pink Bird - 1L - here
U.one Diva Pump Heels ZPink - 1L - here
=blu= Zipper Mini Brit *mesh Group Gift - here
Odd Dele - Mouth Accessories Hunt Item 9 - here
PARADISIS Bag - Pink Ribbon Fair Hunt Item - here


>>Going Out For A Tea<<





The Ensemble:

[LeLutka] - RAIN hair/Light Blond (Marilyn) - here
U.one Zara Cardigan Rain - 1L - here
U.one Overall Paper Pink - 1L - here
Izzie's Microphone Necklace @Vintage Fair - 50L  - here


>>Going Shopping<<




The Ensemble: 

[LeLutka] - Brigitte hair/Dark Blonde (Strawberry Blond) - here
=blu= Idol Dress - Rebel Yell *mesh Group Gift - here
=blu= Stockings Ak47 Light Pink Group Gift - here
**SK** Simple Jewel Bracelet Gift - here
HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops - White/no laces - 50L - here
Blah. (My Pure Heart Necklace) Hunt Item - here



Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍