Skip to main content

Bones

Hey birdies! I was just thinking of introducing you to my SL 'boyfriend'. Everybody, meet Bones! He is just as bleak and transparent as all my hypothetical relationship I might get in-world with an actual man. Getting serious now, being involved in a romance in second life, as much as in real life, requires giving-up on many things you might wanna do, facing the posture of having to concentrate on two, rather than one. Sure, there are advantages such as having a dancing partner for example. But, a total disadvantage when he/she gets jealous when someone flirts with you... another example. Guess each and every one of us has been in those situations. So, for the moment dears, if you are not already involved, strike-a-pose, be fabulous and most of all be free of any drama people might wanna drag you into. As my best friend Naughty says: 'life's too short' .. <to waste on crap> I might add. 

To all the people that have known me a long time in SL I will say just this:
- 911 Emergency!? Hellooo
-  ... I just killed my boyfriend.

Eh, Eh?? Remember that? 



GLITTERATI - Bones - here
*
[:] Snug Chapka (Old gift from boyfriend :D)
Magika [03] Wait
Flirt - Rawr Eye Liner - here
.tsg. Dolly Lips - Bitten V.I.P Group Gift August 2013 - here
/ XIAJ / Bazinga Tee - here
[CALYPSO GIANO] CG Armwarmer
Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_WhitePlain
{CH} Glaze Sweater ao6 - here
-9TY- Chevron Black Shoes Mesh - here
.::Y&R::.woolen socks group gift - here
::{u.f.o}:: pori polaroid camera - with bag - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍