Skip to main content

Forget The Haters

I have been waiting in like forever for this bodysuit inspired from Miley Cyrus' video 'We can't stop'. And it's finally here!! Again Ash Trash pulled it of and guess what? It also comes in numerous colors which makes it even more appealing to buy. I was glad it's mesh.. but only flaw is that the word 'dope' should have been written in backwards. However, I did the pics so it looks like in the video. I'm happy with the result. This time I didn't aim to look close to Miley mostly because it's hard to find a hairstyle like she has. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would be glad to take the hint *winks *winks.




~SKIN~ .tsg. mei mei - here
DeeTaleZ Skins Teeth & Tongue with Piercing - here
~BODYSUIT~ AT / Dope - here



Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍