Skip to main content

Find Me Love

I don't think there's been a time in my SL that I have been so disappointed the way I am now. Surprisingly, it's not the viewers or the glitches or the lag that been letting me down, but the people (myself included). We used to be wonderful people and I'm not sure when did we become so awful. We don't know how to appreciate one another, we gossip and mess the f**k-up the real truth, we lie and we cheat just because we can... Despite all mistakes, deep down inside I know we could go back to where we were, we have this power if we really want. To be better. To be optimistic. To love. I have built some walls around me, but I am willing to break them down for a certain someone.. if he'll have me, of course :P. I actually do love when people don't give up easily. It makes them much more interesting. Something to look forward to.

*Meanwhile my birdies, you might wanna do The Love Hunt at Pure Perfection

1.



2.



1.
.tsg. Marina V.I.P Skin Gift - here JOIN NOT FREE
[*RD*]*Black & White Minnie Ears GG* - here FREE JOIN 
[taketomi]_Bom_LightBlondes - here
::Enchanted Ink:: [Lipstick] - BlackLips - here FREE
LEVENCHY - Paris sweater FREE - here
beusy - Kray High Waist Leggings - here FREE
*COCO*_Gift_FurLegWarmers - here FREE JOIN 
PURE - 300 Members Gift/L$0 - Eloise Hand Bag - here

2.
"tSg" Laquer Lips Gift <3 - here
PURE - LoveHunt #5 - Pearl Headband - Gold
PURE - LoveHunt #10 - {Mesh} Knotted Basic Top - White
PURE - LoveHunt #9 - {Mesh} City Blue Jeans 
here (L$5/each)

*For credits on other items, pls send me an IM in-world or leave a comment below. TY

Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍