Skip to main content

Hello, Sailor!

#396

As you know me I'm always unusual even when I'm doing the usual. This is my reinforced "Hello, Sailor" version. Guys should know what kind of chick I am when they try to approach me. Yes, I have a gun. In fact, I have multiple guns. No, I won't pull the trigger if you're being nice and act decent. I know I am wearing polka dots ice skates, but don't let that fool you. It's only 'cause I like sports and I can do the skates thingy in both SL and RL. Their blade is just as sharp as my reflexes. So? Anyone still interested in 'pinning' me up?




.:Sticky fingers:. My sailor hat 
(*couldn't find them on MP :( so, idk if still available)
ISON - Ruby (essentials 00) - here
*
*  S O R G O - WERS Shades / Bitum (SG)
ILLMATIC :: Oversized Waist Shirt - Bleached Bllue Denim 
both @Kustom 9 - here
*
Paperbag. Gun Control Cropped Sweat
Paperbag. Faux Leather Joggers Black - here
*
The Secret Store - Ice Skates - Mint Polka - here
Benelli Tactical Shotgun - here 
.Birdy. Curled Artic Fox {Acid lily} <3 - here
illmatic :: Oversized Channel Pendant - Gold - here


Merry Part!
Miri ♦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍